Find us in Hereford, near Bisbee and Sierra Vista, in Southeast Arizona.
- From Interstate 10, take Exit 302, Hwy 90, just west of Benson, to Sierra Vista & Fort Huachuca. From I-10 to Sierra Vista you will travel approximately 28 miles to the outskirts of Sierra Vista.
- At the intersection where the Highway 90 Bypass turns left at mile marker 317, instead of turning left to follow the Hwy 90 Bypass, go straight ahead – the highway becomes Buffalo Soldier Trail (still 4 lane).
- Follow Buffalo Soldier Trail for 6 miles, it will bend to the east and intersect with Highway 92.
- Turn right and head south on Highway 92 to Hereford Road.
- Turn LEFT (east) at the traffic light onto Hereford Road (7.4 miles to Palominas Road).
- Turn RIGHT (south) on Palominas Road (2.2 miles to Waters Road).
- Turn LEFT (east) on Waters Road (1.0 mile to the inn).
- Enter the driveway and follow it around to the back of the building to park – and enter through the back gate.
Click on the following link for the area map with links to area attractions and activities.
Check-in is between 4:00 pm and 6:00 pm. Please call us at (520) 366-1300 if you need any further directions or if you will arrive either early or late. It is especially important that you call us if you expect to arrive after 6:00 pm so that we can give you a code to enter the back gate!