Bird Guides in SE Arizona:
We are fortunate to have many excellent bird guides in the area who can assist you with bird tours for groups or individuals, for a week-long itinerary or a day, or even a part day, or an evening Owl Prowl. The tour companies listed below also provide birding and nature tours to the best birding in the World, the US, South America, and even Hereford, AZ !
We highly recommend each of the following guides and tour companies:
- Sheri Williamson and Tom Wood, Southeast Arizona Bird Observatory*, Bisbee AZ. www.sabo.org, (520) 432-1388, email@example.com
- Ted Mouras, Hereford AZ, (520) 803-0221, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tony Battiste, Hereford AZ (520) 803-6908
- High Lonesome Bird Tours*, Forest Davis, Sierra Vista AZ, www.highlonesometours.com, email@example.com
- Wezil Walraven, Tejas, NM (929) 575-3107 www.wezilwalravenbirdtours.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Peg Abbott, Naturalist Journeys*, Portal AZ,(520)558-1146, www.naturalistjourneys.com, email@example.com Going to Portal AZ? - just ask Peg about the many bird guides available in Portal/Cave Creek, she can help you locate a great guide for the Chirachauas and Portal.
- Sandy Anderson, Gray Hawk Nature Center, Sierra Vista AZ (520) 226-8410, www.grayhawknaturecenter.org, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Melody Kehl, WINGS*, Tucson AZ ( (520), www.az-birding.com/guides/melody-kehl/, email@example.com
- Bob Behrstock, Hereford AZ (520 378-3262, www.naturewideimages.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mark Pretti, Mark Pretti Nature Tours* Hereford AZ, (520) 803-6889, www.markprettinaturetours.com, email@example.com
* Indicates Tour Companies that Feature SE Arizona and other great birding locations.
Please note that non-US citizens must make special arrangements in advance to enter the Fort Huachuca military facility. An escort withmilitary clearance is required and may be arranged through the Sierra Vista Convention & Visitors Bureau.